At Arrowtown Garage, in addition to helping you manage the day to day running of your car, we will undertake any size vehicle restoration project. Our partnerships with local and South Island craftspeople combined with Alister and Scott’s 80 plus years of experience in the motoring trade make us a great partner for your restoration project, large or small. Our workshop manager Alister is a long time member of the Vintage Car Club and has undertaken many vehicle restoration projects. He understands the care and attention required to return any vehicle to it’s former glory.
We can help you with your vehicle restoration project or take on the whole job. Our services include:
- Project analysis and planning – what needs doing, when, how and by whom?
- Project and donor vehicle sourcing.
- Parts sourcing and restoration, recoating, rebuilding.
- Vehicle dismantling and storage.
- Vehicle transport for outsourced jobs.
- Organising of all the craftspeople you might need to complete your project including LVVTA certification.
- Original engine rebuilds and replacement modern power plants if needed.
- All aspects of vehicle interiors restoration from upholstery to rejuvenating wooden trim.
- High quality paint and panel finishes, made to last.
- Careful rebuilds where no detail is out of place.
Each solution needs to be tailored to your vehicle restoration projects requirements. Let’s start with a conversation and decide where we can help. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We’ll be adding images to the gallery below of our current restoration projects as they progress.