How many times have you arrived at your holiday home, and gone to use your holiday car, only to find the battery or a tyre was flat? Or the Warrant of Fitness has expired? Or there was half a sandwich left in there when you visited 3 months ago? Sorting this out can eat into valuable holiday time. Arrowtown Garage offers holiday car management services to help take the hassle out of managing your holiday vehicle. Once we’ve agreed what services you’d like to use, and we’ve arranged access to your vehicle, simply let us know when you’re arriving and leaving, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Our holiday vehicle management services fall into two simple categories: Arrival and Departure.
Both can be tailored to your needs.
Arrival: ensuring your vehicle is ready to go when you arrive.
- Vehicle readiness checks: From NZ$50 plus any parts and travel time.*
- Pre-arrival clean: from NZ$50 plus travel time.*
- Warrant of Fitness and Safety inspections: from NZ$54 plus travel time.*
- Servicing: We can perform standard servicing on all makes and models or we can deliver your vehicle to your agent and pick it up once they’re done.*
- Management: Let us manage your vehicle’s vital needs – Licensing (Rego), Warrants of Fitness, Insurance and Servicing. We can remind you or we can do it all for you so you don’t use up valuable holiday time.
Departure: ensuring your vehicle is well stored while you are away.
- Hibernation service: From NZ$30 plus parts and travel time.*
*Parts and travel time in addition to service cost. We will let you know in advance our expected travel times based on your address and we can establish a parts cost threshold for contacting you prior to work happening.
Want more detail? Click here, or please get in touch.